2022 Honda Accord
The Honda Accord remains a favorite among drivers seeking a safe, dependable, comfortable, and efficient mid-size sedan. The 2022 Honda Accord carries over last year’s redesign while adding a stronger engine, more standard features, and luxury amenities, offering drivers what they’ve come to expect from Honda with so much more to appreciate. For the weekend family road-trippers, there’s enough room for five and cargo and fuel efficiency that means more time in the car and not at the pump.
With a variety of trims, optional upgrades, and a Hybrid option, the 2022 Honda Accord remains an affordable and efficient option for drivers seeking a modern, roomy, and dependable mid-size sedan. View our Accord offers and inventory, then get behind the wheel at our dealership in Marion.
2022 Honda Accord Trim Options
Focusing on intuitive amenities and customization options, the 2022 Honda Accord is available in five trim levels that are guaranteed to meet your budget and needs:
- LX: As the base model, the LX comes with standard features including 17-inch alloy wheels, Dual-zone automatic climate control, Cloth upholstery, 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto smartphone integration, 160-Watt Four-speaker audio system, and Honda Sensing safety suite.
- Sport: Adding some sporty styling flourishes and a few convenience items, the Sport is fit with 19-inch alloy wheels, LED Fog lights, Gloss-Black Decklid spoiler, Leather-wrapped steering wheel, and shift knob, paddle shifters, power-adjustable driver’s seat, and 180-Watt eight-speaker audio system.
- Sport Special Edition (SE): Replacing last year’s EX trim, the SE brings everything in the Honda Accord Sport but adds more luxury and convenience features, including keyless entry with remote ignition, heated front seats and mirrors, leather upholstery, and power-adjustable front passenger seat.
- EX-L: With a focus on increasing comfort and safety, the EX-L comes equipped with upgradable 17-inch alloy wheels, Sunroof, driver’s seat memory settings, auto-dimming rearview mirror, universal garage door opener, Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging pad, 10-speaker audio system with Satellite radio. Added safety features, including Blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert and front and rear parking sensors.
- Touring: This top of the line model turns up the luxury to the max, coming equipped with the 2.0T engine and transmission and adding a Head-up display, rain-sensing wipers, paddle shifters, ventilated front seats with heated outboard rear seats, navigation system, Adaptive Damper System, and low-speed anti-collision braking.
2022 Honda Accord Exterior Design
Combining strong, sleek, and sporty accents into a muscular fastback-inspired design available in eight colors, the 2022 Honda Accord brings modern style and function to the road. Carrying over the new grille and alloy wheels received in last year’s redesign, the Accord sports an aluminum hood, Honda’s signature grille, 17-inch alloy wheels, and LED taillights.
Higher trims get 19-inch alloy wheels, chrome exhaust finishers, LED headlights and fog lights, gloss black deck-lid spoiler, and courtesy lights.
2022 Honda Accord Interior Styling
Inspired by a concert hall, the 2022 Honda Accord interior gives you a quiet, spacious, and luxurious ride with at least 40 inches of legroom in the front and rear seats, 17 cubic feet of cargo space, and well-appointed amenities.
Whether you’re doing your weekly grocery shopping or bringing home that new dresser, the Accord has the space for you with a fold-down rear seat-back with a center armrest, in the LX and a fold-down 60/40 split rear seat-back in the other trims. Cloth seats and interior trim come standard with higher trims getting leather-wrapped seats and dual-tone interior trims. A 7-inch full-color driver information interface makes accessing all of your Accord’s health information a breeze.
2022 Honda Accord Power and Performance
For 2022, the Honda Accord is available with front-wheel drive only and two engine options. Most models receive a turbocharged 192 horsepower, 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine, with a torque rating of 192 pound-feet and a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT). For the driver enthusiast, the EX-L and Touring models come equipped with a turbocharged 252 horsepower, 2.0-liter four-cylinder, traditional 10-speed automatic transmission with 273 pound-feet of torque.
With an EPA city/highway/combined rating of 30/38/33 mpg1 with the CVT and 22/32/26 with the 10-speed transmission and Honda’s Eco Assist system, the 2022 Accord gives you an efficient ride whether you’re on the highway or driving through the city during rush hour. If you’re looking for a quiet ride, the 2022 Honda Accord comes with an optional adaptive damper system that minimizes road noise.
1 30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX and EX-L. 29 city/35 highway/32 combined mpg rating for Sport and Special Edition 1.5T. 22 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating for Sport and Touring 2.0T. Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
2022 Honda Accord Technology Features
Not skimping on the technology, all 2022 Honda Accord models come standard with dual-zone automatic climate control, 12-Volt power outlets, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment, Honda’s first head-up display on the windshield, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability, and 4-speaker 160-Watt audio system. All trims over the have an upgradable audio system, wireless connectivity and charging, and additional USB ports. For even more technology, the Touring comes with Wi-Fi hotspot capability, ambient lighting, a voice-controlled navigation system, and SiriusXM.
Are you considering a new Honda Accord as your next vehicle? Let Ike Honda’s experienced staff help you through the whole car-buying process. Check out our new vehicle specials to find 2022 Honda Accord offers and incentives or use our easy online car loan calculator and financing application. When you’ve found your perfect Honda Accord, contact us to review Honda Accord lease options and schedule a test drive. As a full-service dealership, we also handle the service and maintenance of your Honda Accord after purchase and help you find the best Honda incentives to get you the best price available.
Please complete our contact us form or call us at 618-422-9020 if you have any questions about the 2022 Honda Accord or other Honda offers and incentives and one of our knowledgeable employees will be in contact.
2022 Honda Accord Safety Features
Have peace of mind on any road with Honda Sensing®, a suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies, equipped in every new Honda Accord. The advanced safety suite includes adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, frontal collision mitigation with automated emergency braking, traffic sign recognition, driver drowsiness monitoring, and road departure mitigation. Tons of active and passive safety features like driver and front-seat knee bags and vehicle stability assist with traction control and upgradable driver-assistive technology.